- For prospective parents, professionals serving children with learning differences, and other educators seeking placement options for students with learning differences.
- For Adults only. Please make arrangements for children.
Appointments are required to ensure classes are not disrupted, and that someone is available to meet with you.
- ENROLLMENT DEADLINE DATE IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13th.
- Enrollment Fee, as defined by the Tuition Schedule, is due on February 13th.
- Late Fee: A $500 late fee will be assessed to any returning students who enroll after the February 13th deadline.
- ROLLING ADMISSIONS, SO NO DEADLINE DATE.
- Enrollment Fee, as defined by the Tuition Schedule, is required to reserve a space.
Financial Aid Information(Grades 1st Through 8th)
All admissions decisions are made independently of a family’s request for financial aid. Students receiving financial aid are expected to meet the academic profile and behavioral standards of Heritage. Financial aid is available for grades 1st through 8th, and is granted on the basis of need and availability of funds. Each family’s “need” is determined by a Report submitted to Heritage from FACTS Grantee Assessment after it has reviewed the parent's applicable financial data, including the past years recent federal income tax return. The Executive board will then evaluate available funds and use this 3rd party assessment to determine the amount of financial aid offered for the currect school year. All financial aid determinations are at the sole discretion of the Executive board of Trustees. Click Here to view the FACTS Grant & Aid Checklist, so you can start to compile your information.
Please note that before you apply for financial aid, you must submit an Application for Admission to Heritage. If you have already done so and are ready to apply for financial aid, Click Here to start the online application process. If you have questions regarding the online process, please Click Here.
- Financial Aid Applications are due by Monday, February 2nd. Please note that because the Enrollment Deadline aligns with the Finanancial Aid Application Deadline, the Enrollment Fee is fully refundable to any family that doesn't qualify for the aid that they feel is necessary to afford the tuition.
- Financial Aid Applications have a flexible due date as a result of the rolling admissions process for new students.
- New student Application and/or Enrollment Fees are NOT refundable, irrespective of the financial aid determination, so anyone desiring financial aid should apply BEFORE paying the fees.