Tuition Fee Schedule

2018-2019  Tuition  Fee  Schedule

  Fees and Tuition   40-30-30 Payment Plan
Grade Enrollment Fee (Returning Student Due 2/23 & Non-Refundable) Tuition Yearly Total Tuition   #1 Due 3/30    40%(***) #2 Due 5/16   30%(**)
#3 Due 7/31  30%(**)
1st-8th

$1,500

$23,500 $25,000   $9,400 $7,050 + $250 $7,050 + $250
(*) 8 Payment Plan(Available for ALL Grades): Payable in (8) Equal Monthly Installments Beginning May 1st on Remaining Balance LESS Payment #1 that was paid (March 30th).  There is a 3% Payment Plan Fee on the Yearly Total Tuition evenly spread among the 8 payments, irrespective of whether payment is made by check or credit card.  Payment Plan Fee Per Payment:  $94 for ALL Grades.
(**) 40-30-30 Payment Plan(Available for ALL Grades): Payable in (2) Equal Installments on May 16th & July 31st on Remaining Balance LESS Payment #1 that was paid (March 30th).  There is a 2% Payment Plan Fee on the Yearly Total Tuition evenly spread among the 2 payments, irrespective of whether payment is made by check or credit card.  Payment Plan Fees are listed above.
(***) 40-60 Payment in Full(Available for ALL Grades): 40% of the Tuition is due on or before March 30th.  The remaining 60% of the Tuition is due on or before May 16th.  There is NO Payment Plan Fee if this option is chosen. 

PLEASE NOTE: An administrative fee of $175.00 will be charged to the PARENT for any late payment of tuition. There will also be a $25.00 service fee for any check returned by the bank.

Location

Congregation Shearith Israel
9401 Douglas Avenue
Dallas, TX 75225

214.295.4569

Mailing Address

Heritage School of Texas
6125 Luther Lane #322
Dallas, TX 75225

Announcements

Campus Tours
If you are interested in learning more about Heritage or for a campus tour, please... Read more...

Parents Login

©Heritage School of Texas | website by TidalBrain