Heritage School of Texas provides a challenging Christian education to students of average to above average ability, who have learning differences. The school joyfully engages students’ hearts and minds within a framework of a distinctively Christ-centered education.
Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
2018-2019 School Year Highlights
- Is a distinctively Christian school for students with learning differences (1st-8th).
- Offers a small student:teacher ratio in all core subjects.
- Employs a Certified Academic Language Therapist (CALT) at every grade level.
- Offers small group Speech and Language therapy to qualifying students.
- Implements multi-sensory teaching strategies and “best practices” in all classes.
- Offers after-school Study Hall to assist with study skills, executive functions, and homework completion.
- Offers a Middle School Student Council and athletic opportunities for all interested students.